From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:25 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Winamp?

I have two Windows 7 sixty four bit computers and I'm thinking about putting

Winamp on them because for playing CD's etc. it is a bit easier to manage
than iTunes 11 and Windows Media Player with Jaws 14 and Magic 12. However,
I thought before I loaded it I would ask if anyone knows of a free yet
accessible Winamp type program that is better than Winamp for Windows 7 64
bit machines. Let me make myself clear, I am asking for a free and
accessible music player for the computer similar to Winamp not a CRACK or a
hardware  MP3 player such as I have on my iPhone.
TIA
blind5sparrow