Hello gang.
My new Win7 laptop's audio driver has its deficiencies in that the sound
quality coming out of the headphones, laptop speakers as well as through my
upper end audio DAC and home is consistently inferior. through troubleshooting
I found that I need to adjust the amplitude of a certain audio frequency band
via a graphic equalizer. I do not want to get a hardware equalizer.

Can you recommend a software equalizer that once adjusted to my preference
effects the audio coming out of all the 3 outputs mentioned above: headphone
jack, laptop speakers and home stereo?

Thanks