Okay folks: have done what I _think_ I was told to do..no soap!  Went to Total
Recorder to look for "ssesettintgs (closest I can find are "System Settings)
seemingly no way to get to where I was told to go!  So I have gone to the Task
Manager and gone to Applications, found Untitled Total Recorder and killed
it..still no Windows Sounds!  What am I not doing or what am I doing wrong?
Tom Kaufman P./S.  Running Jaws 14 and Windows XP if this is a help!