From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Johnny
Angel
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:22 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Radio broadcasting...

Hi all,

First of all thanksw for your replies concerning what workstation
keyboards blind musicians are using these days.  I am looking seriously
at the Yamaha MoX8.

Now I have another question to jog your memory banks:

Does anyone remember what is recommended for home-based radio
broadcasting?  Also, I think there was an extensive tutorial put out by
someone on broadcasting in general: i. e. what basic hardware and
software equipment for a beginner to get started in internet radio. any
and all suggestions and recommendations are always appreciated of course!

Thanks for all your help,

Blessings,

John
--
John Chilelli Student of Happiness Erie, PA 16507-1551 Office Phone:
814-450-5433 Office Email: pianot...@neo.rr.com