This was done with windows media player.  I don't have the cd with me
anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: 18 April 2013 09:03 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: tagging media files

 Content preview:  Which program do you use to rip your CDs? Tom Kaufman
-----
    Original Message ----- From: "André van Deventer" To: Sent: Thursday,
April
    18, 2013 2:31 PM Subject: tagging media files > Hi all > > > > I have a
specific
    cd which when I rip it to my hard drive only displays > track numbers
and
    no tag info. > > > > I would be willing to rename the files as such but
is
    there a way to > simply > have the whole directory changed so that the
names
    of the files become > the > names in the tags. I could do this by hand
of
    course but is there an > easier > way? Just wondering. > > > > > > To
unsubscribe
    from this list, send a blank email to: >
pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org
    [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-3.7 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 ---- ----------------------
  0.4 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        STOX_REPLY_TYPE
  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                             (tomcat53[at]comcast.net)
 -2.4 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
  0.2 FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT Envelope-from freemail username ends in
                             digit (tomcat53[at]comcast.net)
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [76.96.62.32 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from
author's
                             domain
 -0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK
signature
  0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
<http://mail.pc-audio.org/mailman/options/pc-audio_pc-audio.org>,
        <mailto:pc-audio-requ...@pc-audio.org?subject=subscribe>