From: "André van Deventer" <andred...@webafrica.org.za>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: tagging media files

Hi all

I have a specific cd which when  I rip it to my hard drive only displays
track numbers and no tag info.

I would be willing to rename the files as such but is there a way to simply
have the whole directory  changed so that the names of the files become the
names in the tags.  I could do this by hand of course but is there an easier
way?  Just wondering.