Okay..for those who mmissed it the first time around, here's that "meni-tutorial on Media Player Classic.
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gianluca Apollaro" <gianluca.apollar...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: Playing DVD's [was "Re: Hopefully Not "off-Topic""]

I'm glad you made it work. Here's some suggestions and tips.
For navigating a dvd once you open it press alt+N or go to the navigate menu. If you can't reach the menu var with the alt key, press ctrl+0 and now the alt key should work. Once you found the navigate menu go in there and down arrow till you find jump to... sub menu. There you should see titles and chapters for the dvd. To stop playing the video press the period key; to jump to the next title/chapter use PageDown and to jump to the previous use PageUp. As you sayed the up and down arrow keys change the volume. Control+Left or Right arrow move you in the video making you jump every 5 seconds I believe. Ctrl+5 toggles the information about the playing duration. I recommend to disable it because jaws keeps reading them. By pressing the letter A you will change the audio language instantly if there is more than one. S does the same but for subtitles. I think that's all you need to know to best play your dvds.
Hope this helps,
Gianluca. If you want/have more problems you can add me on skype.
Skype: gianluca8815