Wel, their support are sometimes helpfull and sometimes not, not sure
what they up to, but I guess when calling them you will get better
results. So what was the problem with your recorder? I was thinking
later on that maybe you formatted on the pc, and they spisificly say
never format using a pc. Yes the ls100,ls14, ls7,ls3, dm 620 and dm
670 all have voice guidance. But you must be carefull, because the dm
650 and ls12 for example does not have that and when reading the
description sometimes you might be leeded to think they do include
that.