There's no doubt that even the accessible site is somewhat clunky especially on the account and library links. I would suggest using your screen readers command to list the available links and see if that helps you find the specific links you are looking for. ----- Original Message ----- From: "brian parker" <brian.parke...@btopenworld.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 4:37 AM
Subject: re audible

Hi clifford, i did what you suggested, and although it wasn't what i was used to, i found what i wanted. i have lost the message from the other member who did me the favour of answering me. i found the box for search for a book, and put in spartan gold, it came up with the answer, not found. this was rediculous, as i have already downloaded this book from audible. anyway, i still can't find my library. i enquired from audible yesterday. they told me that they were working on the site, and suggested i tried later. for what it is worth, i am sending that suggestion on to you. brian.