last december i started to have problems with audible, i couldn't download books, couldn't even get in to "my library" at the time i had no credits due to me, each month i tried to get it sorted, no luck, my credits started to build up, i was being charged for books i couldn't access or download or even add to my library, month by month i emailed, phoned, and spoke with various audible representatives in various parts of the world, my phone bill was huge, pleaded, asked countless questions to numerous people at audible, but still without success, i even got an e mail to say they didn't recognise my e mail address, now, here i am, six months later, and six credits poorer and still no joy, i'm almost at the point where i will forfeit my credits and forget about audible altogether, and this is from someone who has been an audible member for some years now without any problems, and i have also recommended audible to my friends, it's a total disgrace, i'll give it one more try this week and if still unsuccessful i'll forget about the whole thing, is it just me??? sorry for the rant, take care, god bless, travel safely, joe bollard, the republic of ireland.