I successfully auto split a few MP3 files in MP3 Direct Cut by using Auto Q in the Special menu and then Save Split in the file menu. I did this leaving the default symbols and words in the edit box named File Name Creation. Then I removed that default and attempted to type in a new file name. Ever since then, I get an error message stating that the files cannot be saved. The program warns that you must use per cent sign N, but fails to explain where or how. I need to know either what the default was in this edit box when the splitting worked correctly or I need to know what to type in that box to allow for this auto splitting.

Rich De Steno