yes. its for life. it was for life when i first payd for it too, wich was version 3. when version 6 came out they made you pay for it again. its for life this time. its just to much of a pane in the ass to register. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:07 AM
Subject: RE: Dvd Audio Extraction

Hold on, so it's not for life? I forget where on the page either for buying
it or something I read it, but I thought it said you buy it once and never
again. They would just send it to you. Kind of like what I guess supposedly happens if you buy the Vipre Antivirous from the Home Shopping Network. AKA
HSN. Hmmmmmm, very interesting. Maybe I missread it?