The only problem with DVD Audio extractor is every now and then it
kicks you out, meaning you have to enter your licence key each time.
You are not really supposed to put it on other computers but I have a
copy from my boyfriend and each time we want to use it and we have to
format or something then we have to reassign the key to that specific
computer. If you just enter your licence then its not a big deal, just
frustrating but that just happens now and then. It shouldn't hinder
you from buying it at all. I still love the program.