are there rca out or only rca in?
On 5/29/2013 9:07 PM, Sunshine wrote:
Ok, the  speakers  are  with five hook ups the one is like an rs232
connection while the others are like the standard ones you might see as like
rca jacks.
the 3.5 mm chords there is one with double plugs on  each end, then one that
has one on each, there is a two rca input set.  I have them hooked up and
from what i can tell they sound great.
If you have any questions hank, please feel free to email me off list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "hank smith, and seeing-eye dog iona" <hanksm...@hanksmith.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: Logitech surround sound speakers z506

do these speakers have 5 plugs how many audio plugs does these things have?
I just purchased a pair of speakers I think there the same ones there
coming in the mail hopefully next week.
Hank
On 5/29/2013 2:00 PM, Sunshine wrote:
Ok, I just purchased the speakers in the subject line.
I am having the following problem When trying tto hook the speakers up to
my
soundblaster x-fi extream audio sound card the rear speakers do not
produce
any sound.
The front and center prodouces sound.
Music sounds from all speakers but my speech from my screen reader does
not.
Can anyone please help me figure out how to set these speakers up
correctly?
thanks.