Is micro the brand? If so I've not heard of that 1 before.

Found some "Altec Lansing Expressionists speakers on eBay, they're different
from what I had but they'll probably do for the moment whilst I do some further
research on the topic of computer speakers, I'll let the list know what I think
of them, should have them by mid week.

Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862