I'd never heard of the brand when I found them on eBay.

Kieran Little, (sent from my iPhone)
Email: kieran.little...@googlemail.com

On 23 Jun 2013, at 10:36, Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net> wrote:

Ah I see, I'm sure I had some of those at some stage of the game and
yep, they weren't bad.

I didn't see any mention of the brand when I was reviewing the "Best
Computer Speakers" page I spoke of earlier but I wouldn't at all be
surprised if the brand was mentioned and I missed it, so much
information up there.

Sent from Dane's iPhone +613400494862