From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Walter
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 22:54
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: cloud player

Hi Ray.  OK, if I understand you correctly, you go to .com and sign in and when
you sign in you are
redirected to .co.uk, is that what happens?  If so that is very strange.  After
I sent my last
message I did what I said I would; I went to .com and signed in and was
redirected to .co.uk but
that is right and proper because I can't download anything from the .com site.
Apart from contacting Amazon customer service why not just go to the regular
Amazon .com site and
sign in.  Then when you see the link for the cloud player, click on it and see
where it takes you.
Walter.