From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of
Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 2:50 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Amazon Cloudplayer

Sign into your Amazon account.  There will be a long list of things to do
with your account.  One of the links is entitled Your MP3 Settings.  Hit
enter on that and you'll find a couple of check boxes.  One is to permit
downloading of mp3s from the Cloud player.  As I recall it's not checked by
default.  The other check box is to prevent downloading.

When they first instituted the Cloud Player I was having a heck of a time
downloading and having to play tracks, etc.  Someone on one of these lists
pointed out that check box to me and now it works much better.

I haven't downloaded anything for a while, but the last time I purchased
some tracks for my daughter a year ago, having the check box to permit
downloads made it much easier to get the tracks.