There is a program from nch.com (Prism) which will extract that for you.
Andrea
On 19/08/2013 1:15 PM, Dave Marthouse wrote:
I have an mp4 video file that I want to extract audio from.  Can this be
done with Winamp and a plugin?  If not can someone point me in the direction
of some software to do this.  Thanks in advance.
Dave Marthouse
dmartho...@gmail.com

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad