Don't want to repeat myself over and over <smile> but for the price you can't
really go past the Zoom H1 recorder which is available for under $100.00 if you
look around, I've had mine now for nearly 3 years and just wouldn't do without
it, I use it to record everything from live good quality recording to voice
memos.

Sampling rates range from 44.1-96KHZ and you can record in either Wave or MP3
formats.

Recorder has a switchable AGC, Roll-off filter etc.

On 21/08/2013, at 6:20 AM, dennis <dennis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello list. i need a decent digital recorder with decent condenser mike that
> is easy to use and makes good recordings of live music performences.any ideas?
> pc-audio-unsubscr...@pc-audio.org

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741