Thanks for telling me. I guess I didn't really doubt it more than I just
wasn't sure how it compared to the LS-100. So, thanks for the Info. I just
wasn't sure of it. Why any any one else may doubt it, I know not.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Aidan
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:59 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: best digital recording thats blind friendly

Why do people doubt the ls14? Why is it kind of cool? Its equal or at least
very close to the ls100. Just cheaper. The micks are quiet and can handle a
lot of pressure. And you don't need spoken menus to be able to to use the
multi track stuff on the 100. Just assign the mute and solo functions to to
of the function keys and you good to go as you can here on wich thrack you
are when you press play.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451