For most situations there's little point, we're talking about 2 different
things here, you're talking about HD Movies - which incidentally are sampled at
192KHZ 24 bit and we're talking about hand held digital recorders which in most
cases don't even need to sample anywhere near as high as that, 96KHZ at 24 bit
- which the H1 handles - is more than enough for live performances if you want
to do that sort of thing with a hand held recorder.

96KHZ sampling rate translates to 48KHZ, way above what the human ear can hear
though your pet dog may be interested.

On 21/08/2013, at 12:51 PM, "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, if there really were no point at all, then why even make them? HD
> movies on BDs are 24 bit, and I hear something in those by the way, and I
> know sony said on a tutorial for SF that it's to capture more info or
> capture the info more acuritlyor completely? But why waist the space then?
> But I  digress. Point is and now it's a thesis I guess because it can be
> argued, it would be good to have it just in case you do need it and it ends
> up meening something.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741