It's interesting though. I'd love to know why.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 10:48 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: about victor stream

I've never had a Victor Stream, but I do have an NLS player and the same
holds true: if I put the thumb drive in (and the player is fully charged)
it'll give me a reading of 10 hours, whereas if I have the cartridge in, it
then gives me 29 hours!  So yes..it would appear that flash drives _do_
drain more power!
Tom Kaufman