From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 4:48 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: about victor stream

I've never had a Victor Stream, but I do have an NLS player
and the same
holds true: if I put the thumb drive in (and the player is
fully charged)
it'll give me a reading of 10 hours, whereas if I have the
cartridge in, it
then gives me 29 hours!  So yes..it would appear that flash
drives _do_
drain more power!
Tom Kaufman