Hi.
I have been reading all the posts about the different Olympus devices.
I am an instructor, and some of my visually impaired students want a
recorder that will allow them to record my lectures, but when playing it
back, be able to rewind just like a cassette recorder to listen to some
great words of wiz dumb that I may have inadvertently  said without my
notice.
I have played with some of the basic Olympus digital recorders that the
local division of blind services gives to the students, none of which can't
rewind.
Which of the Olympus recorders can rewind or jump back in a recording like a
cassette?
Do any of them allow setting of bookmarks?

Many thanks.

Phil