I use Winamp. Don't know about Express Rip, but CDex is lousy at tagging. Winamp is better at that.
Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Howard Traxler" <how...@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: copying audio cd's onto a computer

CDex or Express Rip.
----- Original Message ----- From: "john riehl" <realma...@verizon.net>
To: "pcaudio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: copying audio cd's onto a computer

I've just purchased a number of old-time radio shows on cd. I want to copy
them onto my computer. I tried copying and pasting the files but that did
not work.

I have Nero burning  Rom, but I can't find an option to copy a CD onto my
computer. I've done this with XP, but am now using Windows-7. Anybody got
any ideas?

John riehl