As I said, a sighted friend can drag and drop with no problem but I am not
able to copy and paste. The drive reads the CDs fine and once I get them
onto my C drive they play fine. It's figuring out that intermediate step
that's the problem.

From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Gary
Petraccaro
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:49 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: copying audio cd's onto a computer

It just occurred to me after reading your other message that unless it's the
same kind of drive, and maybe the same software, it can't read unfinalized
disks.  I put one of these in
my current drive from another drive where I didn't finalize and it wouldn't
play or read.  In my case, it was a movie and the software to read the disk
couldn't possibly be the same.