From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Naessens
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:34 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Station Playlist, was, Looking for Info on meeting Accessible
Internet Broadcasting Needs

Hi there. As was kindly suggested earlier in this thread, I have taken  a
look at Station Playlist and it looks like an amazing automation package, at
least according to the testimonials posted on their website. I didn't see a
lot of software description by the developers themselves, but maybe I was
looking in the wrong place.

The information that I could find on Station Playlist lead to the following
concern. Since I will be recording a show and delivering it to subscribing
Internet stations in a yet to be determined format, how would station
playlist benefit me. I'm sure it would, as I've seen it mentioned here
before. But thus far I've been unable to discover how it can play a role in
my project, as I will be marketing a show rather than launching  an Internet
station..

Undoubtedly  I'm  missing something. So feel free to set me straight. Any
thoughts are welcomed and appreciated.

Larry