That thing is only for recording voice intro/outtro tracks. The option
which was previously mentioned is found in the Station Playlist Studio
main window under the Output tab, Recording subtab. However, and I may
be mistaken in this, this option may only be available with the Pro
license.

An equally good way to get the job done is to fake connecting to a
broadcast server with the plugin and DSP of your choice. The way you
fake it is to set the reconnect time high so you don't keep trying to
do it every two seconds, then plug in a fake accress, preferably one
that doesn't translate to anything real. Best way to do that is to
either make it blank or put an exclamation point in front of whatever
you have set up that's otherwise valid. In this way, you can use your
favorite compresser/limiter plugin and have it applied to the audio in
the MP3. Saves you a step later. Only thing you'll have to do is trim
the beginning because the archive file  gets created immediately, then
you start playing your program into it.