From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Rich De
Steno
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 7:47 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Audacity Versus Reaper for Multitrack Recording

I have successfully used Audacity for multitrack recording of songs, using
guitars, a keyboard, and a drum machine.  I have heard and read very
favorable comments about another multitracker called Reaper.  I would like
to hear opinions from anyone who has used both, as to which is better and
why, considering accessibility, of course.

--
Rich De Steno