Hi,

What you can't do is manage some of the plugin controls and much more.
Take a look at the rea access list.
Joe

At 23:01 26/11/2013, you wrote:
I just use my Screen Reader and the mouse or We Cursor, I can get to all the tracks and menus from there though I do find it convenient to name tracks as soon as I put them down so I don't get confused.