OK suppose I select Folder1 and I then want to Select Folder2 but to play in the same playlist; OK so once I get Folder1 playing, I go to Folder2, and from the Context menu, select where it says Add to Winamp's Playlist. Keep adding all the folders wanting to get included in the Playlist. Lastly you have to in Winamp, save the playlist, which step I forgot since I haven't done this in several years; any of you guys remember how to save a playing playlist in Winamp?