OKsuppose the files in Winamp are lined up and play as I'd like them on a playlist; what's the process, then, to out of the files currently playing and in the order they're in, create the playlist? Hope I made myself understood?

El 06/02/2014 05:37 p.m., JM Casey escribió:
Open playlist editor with alt-e, then ctrl-tab over to that window.
Hit shift-l to open the directory tree view. Then you will simply be able to pick the folder you need. Then you're done...you can cycle through the list with the arrows, or use the b, z, etc keys.

If winamp doesn't recognise the order properly, you may as well add them manually with l instead of shift-l.

Hope that's reasonably clear.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2014 1:43 PM
Subject: Creating a playlist in Winamp

My memory is shot. Please tell me step by step how to create a playlist in Winamp. I have 16 mp3 files all in the same directory which I want to play sequentially in a playlist. These files are numbered sequentially. Thanks to anyone who refreshes my memory.

Don Roberts

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México