Hi, I have subscribed to replay radio9. I can't seem to get the recordings to work. I set up the timer and put in the station I can tune to the station but no recording seems to work.

I will play some more can anyone shed some light on this? using window's8.1 if this helps. I will see what sound card I am using. it might be taking the audio from another sound card. I use a usb head set and this is the default sound card would this matter? window's media player uses this as well. thanks in advance for any forth coming help.