Hi, don't know if this is what your after but here is the name of the show I put this in and the url is the url you have already.

Saturday afternoon Play; Last Run: 28/12/2013 22:52; Schedule: At 14:30 every Saturday for 60 minutes, starting 28/12/2013; Schedule (TZ): At 14:30 every Saturday for 60 minutes, starting 28/12/2013 [(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

BBC Radio 4 Extra; Schedule: At 00:00 every Friday for 60 minutes, starting 27/12/2013; Schedule (TZ): At 00:00 every Friday for 60 minutes, starting 27/12/2013 [(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

And this is the next show that I have set up I think the problem is the bios thing might have to do direct download but not sure how to find out the links for each program I want.

On 28/12/2013 22:43, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
Can you give me the station call letters / show names for your two URLs please.
I want to use the default schedule settings form the media Guide.

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Kevin Cussick
   To: PC Audio Discussion List
   Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 5:08 PM
   Subject: Re: replay radio9 and recordings not working.

   I will give you 2 urls sorry forgot to add them stand buy they work here
   as I can tune to the selected stations.

   http://applian.com/user/rr_record_redirect?id=6366 this is one of them.
   I will put the other below.

   http://applian.com/user/rr_record_redirect?id=7128

   Hope this might help thanks for taking the time.

   On 28/12/2013 13:47, Petro T. Giannakopoulos wrote:
   > Can you post two or three URLs so i can test.
   >
   > Did you use the Replay Radio 9 Radio / Media Guide to add your stations or
did you add them manually the stations by copying and pasting the URLs into the
schedule?