The easyest choice would be to use one of those VCR DVD recorder things. Here's
the catch though. You'd have to buy one. I know HSN, and QVC have them some
times, but where else can one get one? Your other choice of using a computer
all the way is actually a bit harder. It's all real time so you would have to
weight on it to later eddit the file/files. Oh yeah, this would also require
you to buy a capture card to put into the computer of choice to do this with.

Sent from my iPhone