I have the Bose Soundlink Air here, a real treasure box.

Course the nice thing about that speaker is that it not only sounds good but
its totally portable with a rechargeable battery fitted so take it anywhere and
get ready to groove! just amazing what Bose have done with that thing.

Given its size stereo separation isn't a problem so all you have to do is to
sit back and enjoy.

Bose have a couple of new models in the Soundtouch Air series, one is a
portable and the other two are designed for rooms however the software isn't
accessible so all you can really do with them is to "airPlay" stream to them so
given that - if you were considering something with airPlay capabilities from
Bose - then you'd be best off with the Soundlinke Air.

On 23 Feb 2014, at 7:41 am, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Talking of speakers and speaker docks has anyone tried any from Bose or
> Sonus? My father recommends these brands and I will research myself. This is
> for an upcoming 30th birthday present of mine. Sure there are others and
> please feel free to share these. But I have heard a Bose Radio and was very
> impressed with it so much so I am looking into acquiring Bose equipment
> starting off with wireless speakers. Also has anyone heard of a device from
> Bose that connects to a TV and supposedly brings the sound to the whole room?
> Any or all comments are welcome. Thanks!
> --
> Regards Chris

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12