Hi!  My wife got for her Birthday a digital Samsung TV, 22-inch, and
there are no buttons on it at all that I can find.  Only way to control
it is via remote, and all we do have is the Accenda talking remote which
I can make it do some stuff, but isn't there remote which work with the
iPhone which we were discussing a few weeks ago?  Where would I go to
find out such information.  Both of us are totally blind, but I am
pretty good at figuring out how to access X Y and Z, with some initial
help, and so are there interfaces available for those Samsung flat-screen
TV units which either can be ordered, or an outboard infrared device
controlled by the iPhone, etc.
THANK YOU! all over the place. :)

--
Curtis Delzer.