From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On
Behalf Of Dane Trethowan
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 10:49 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: looking for a wifi headset with mike

Yes, the design of this headset is a good one however I
don't think its the value for money headset it could have
been, an older standard of Bluetooth being used for example
which doesn't take full advantage of the clarity and
functionality available in the later standards of Bluetooth.

On 11 Mar 2014, at 8:16 pm, Robert Doc Wright
<godfea...@wrighthere.net> wrote:

> I am really happy with the Logitech h800 it is both
bluetooth and wireless.
> I can use it with my pc as well as my smart phone.  For
example, if I am in
> a skype call I just need to mute then switch to bluetooth
and answer my
> phone all by moving a switch on the headset.  Amazon now
has it for $69 USD.
> ****
> If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where
does the learning
> start?

pay
> around £50 or less, found one but are there many of them
out
> there, I have looked briefly on amazon uk, any other ideas
> please? I need it for my pc and skype.
>
> Regards
>
> Adrien

Dane Trethowan