Curtis,

Thanks for setting the record straight.  I had an old version of Sound Forge
and had to upgrade because it would
not install on my 64-bit system which is why I finally had to upgrade.  I was
thinking it was Sound Forge 8, but
clearly it was somewhere before that.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 09:54:19 -0700, Curtis Delzer wrote:

>sf8 works fine on base 64 systems, I am using it.

>--
>Curtis Delzer.
>HS.

>K 6 V F O
>San Bernardino, CA.

>curtis1...@verizon.net

>skype: curtis1014

>On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 11:20:28 -0500
>"Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacob...@visi.com> wrote:

>> Steve,
>>
>> I am using Sound Forge 11 and since we are both on the Window-Eyes list, I
>> am assuming you also use Window-
Eyes.
>> I had thought I ran in to some accessibility issues with some of the Izotope
>> stuff, but perhaps I gave up too
>> soon.  Are there any tricks in using the Repair kit?  I also have not really
>> found anything in Sound Forge 11
that
>> makes it less usable than Sound Forge 8, although some things I hoped would
>> have been improved were not.  I
also