Okay fine and I appreciate you looking this up in Wikipedia however not
everything on Wikipedia is accurate, I know someone else who is well informed
on this topic and - whilst I'm not disputing the standard used at all - I'm
curious to know where Motorolla comes into the picture in Australia, I'll
contribute what I find out to the list.