From: "Colin Howard" <co...@pobox.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: total recorder and jaws

Greetings,

I am using TR V8.3Pro, having only the generic driver loaded, no problems
with any system events, every time, I receive a lovely, clean, clear,
recording from the net stream.

I am using windows XP home, Jaws V10 on this laptop and V11 on my desktop.

I may upgrade if the latest version works with XP Home, obviously I will
soon change to later Windows - probably Windows8 - any access problems here?
I have been loathed to upgrade to Windows7, due to all the comments read
advising TR and driver problems on this o/s.  Am I wrong now?

Hope this is of some help.

Colin Howard, by the Lord's  providence has lived at
his present address near Fareham in Southern
England,  since February 1992.