I have the latest edition of TotalRecorder standard running with JFW15 and Windows8 with no problems at all.

Dave

On 4/29/2014 2:29 AM, Colin Howard wrote:
Greetings,

I am using TR V8.3Pro, having only the generic driver loaded, no problems
with any system events, every time, I receive a lovely, clean, clear,
recording from the net stream.

I am using windows XP home, Jaws V10 on this laptop and V11 on my desktop.

I may upgrade if the latest version works with XP Home, obviously I will
soon change to later Windows - probably Windows8 - any access problems here?
I have been loathed to upgrade to Windows7, due to all the comments read
advising TR and driver problems on this o/s.  Am I wrong now?

Hope this is of some help.

Colin Howard, by the Lord's  providence has lived at
his present address near Fareham in Southern
England,  since February 1992.

.

--
Dave Marthouse