I read with interest the messages about the Dream Voice Reader, and I clicked
on the link in one of this list's E-Mail messages which said that it would take
me to the place to obtain the discounted version; but I could not find the
actual button, link, control or whatever it is that would have initiated the
actual download either to my ITunes on my Windows XP box or directly to the
IPhone.  Granted, I have not downloaded very many aps or songs from the
ITunes/Aps store; but I have downloaded a few.  So what I am seeking is a set
of EXPLICIT, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS to bring about the ACTUAL DOWNLOADING of
probably both the free (light) and the discounted (full) version.  I read the
description of the two aps, the languages that are available, and the notes;
but I am now seeking instructions to bring about the two downloads WITH
ABSOLUTE RELIABILITY.  I have a valid account, and I was signed into that
account on my IPhone.  When I tried to use IPhone's Search function in the Ap
Store, I got a whole bunch of results - none of which were the Dream Voice
Reader.  If I read correctly, someone else on this list had trouble finding the
two aps.  Hopefully there is an absolutely reliable way to get the aps on my
phone without a whole lot of "fumblin'".

David Plumlee