I just searched for "voice dream reader" without the quotes of course
and got both results and clicked on the price which is a button to buy
it.

David Plumlee <knob...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I read with interest the messages about the Dream Voice Reader, and I clicked
> on the link in one of this list's E-Mail messages which said that it would
> take me to the place to obtain the discounted version; but I could not find
> the actual button, link, control or whatever it is that would have initiated
> the actual download either to my ITunes on my Windows XP box or directly to
> the IPhone.  Granted, I have not downloaded very many aps or songs from the
> ITunes/Aps store; but I have downloaded a few.  So what I am seeking is a set
> of EXPLICIT, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS to bring about the ACTUAL DOWNLOADING
> of probably both the free (light) and the discounted (full) version.  I read
> the description of the two aps, the languages that are available, and the
> notes; but I am now seeking instructions to bring about the two downloads
> WITH ABSOLUTE RELIABILITY.  I have a valid account, and I was signed into
> that account on my IPhone.  When I tried to use IPhone's Search function in!
  the Ap Store, I got a whole bunch of results - none of which were the Dream
Voice Reader.  If I read correctly, someone else on this list had trouble
finding the two aps.  Hopefully there is an absolutely reliable way to get the
aps on my phone without a whole lot of "fumblin'".

> David Plumlee

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici