Hi!

For those on list who have one of these recorders.

You may not be aware that System Versions 2.1 has been around for a good while,
since August last year to be exact so perhaps its time for a firmware update,
point your browser to <http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/h1/software/> and
download the update from there.

I've downloaded the firmware patch, - my new recorder is running version 2.0
and this is 2.1 - but can't make all that much sense of the online PDF
instructions so perhaps someone can take a quick look and tell us what buttons
need to be held down to complete the upgrade, damn diagrams again <smile>.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598