Dane, I confess to not having read entirely through this tread, so others might have provided similar reasons to mine for gravitating to this program, however, my reasons are as follows, and quite simple. I found myself listening through some audio oriented material from a radio station's broadcast following the Kennedy assassination in November of 1963. My issue that brought about the need for such a program as SONGR came about because I couldn't figure out a way to mark my place so I could return the next day and resume listening where I left off. Considering that these files could be up to six hours long, you can imagine how frustrating this could be. I can assure you that it didn't make the experience of listening to these historic and sad broadcasts any more pleasant than they already were.

I can also put these files on my VRStream and listen to them in my bed room at my leisure, fast forward and rewinding them at my pleasure.

So, all in all, this little application is to me a kind of Godsend.

At 05:19 PM 5/15/2014, you wrote:
I'm missing something obviously, why would people want to do this? Youtube videos don't go away, they're just like a link to a radio station or radio stream in all respects, click on the link as many times as you like to view as many times as you like, saves a whole heap of time and trouble dont you reckon? <smile>.

On 16 May 2014, at 8:06 am, Peter Scanlon <sca...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

> What are folks using these days to do this. To MP3 or other format.
> Hopefully something that is Jaws friendly.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598