Yes, my syster Johana has one. It' epic! Real christal clear. But since Dain
says Air Play is better then Blue Tooth then I might want to check that out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Bose Soundlink 3

I wonder if anybody on list owns this speaker from Bose. It costs $300.
I saw one briefly last evening at the Verizon store, as I was purchasing my
new iPhone and was pretty impressed with the sound, given the size of the
box. I really haven't looked all that much in to this sort of speaker. I
have an older dock that works with the older style iPhone connectors, and it
really sounds pretty good, but my better half has sort of taken it over for
use in his class-room. So I'd like to know from those who have experienced
this equipment, what did you think, and are there other units you'd
recommend as good competition? I like the size and the volume and depth of
sound, but am not thrilled with the $300 price tag, naturally.

Mary