that's true!

As I explained earlier, you have more band width at your disposal and the data
for audio isn't compressed thus you're affectively receiving a digital stream,
similar to what the digital output of a CD Player would send.

There are of course a few things to bare in mind when using AirPlay, there's a
slight delay between tracks and not all Wi-Fi networks are equal, if your
network is competing with half a dozen others in your area then their can be
some problems.

On 25 May 2014, at 10:23 pm, Gary Schindler <garys5...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Airplay is much better than bluetooth. much better range because you use your
> home network for it.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com>

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12