From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 5:26 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Bose Soundlink 3

I wonder if anybody on list owns this speaker from Bose. It costs $300.
I saw one briefly last evening at the Verizon store, as I was
purchasing my new iPhone and was pretty impressed with the sound, given
the size of the box. I really haven't looked all that much in to this
sort of speaker. I have an older dock that works with the older style
iPhone connectors, and it really sounds pretty good, but my better half
has sort of taken it over for use in his class-room. So I'd like to
know from those who have experienced this equipment, what did you
think, and are there other units you'd recommend as good competition? I
like the size and the volume and depth of sound, but am not thrilled
with the $300 price tag, naturally.

Mary